Can durability and performance coexist in a dependable industrial scale? Absolutely — if it’s one of Adam Equipment’s GFC-165a Counting Scales, fully featured counting scales with numeric keypads for unit weight and sample entry. Grade 304 stainless steel top pans, mild steel bases and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicators ensure these hardy scales are built to last.
Why these digital scales? Adam Equipment’s GFC-165a Counting Scales feature large backlit displays showing unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. Designed to make counting quick and easy, they offer check counting for counting to a predefined weight or count — and RS-232 interfaces that make recording results effortless, with connections to printers and computers.
Why Prime USA Scales? We are proud to be digital scale experts with years of experience helping our valued customers acquire the best scales for their needs. Because we know you deserve durability and longevity, we offer quality-built scales made in the USA that will last for many years — and shipping is always free!
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
- Platform size: 19.7″ x15.7″
- Capacity: 165 lb (75kg)
- Readability: .01 lb (.005kg)
- Weighing Units: LB or KG
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded