All bakers — pros and amateurs alike — know that baking is a combination of art and science; great creativity is a plus, but exact measurements are a must. Detecto’s 1001 and 1002 Mechanical Bakers Dough Scales are rugged, accurate scales designed specifically for bakers and used extensively in retail bakeries as well as other food establishments.
Why these bakers’ scales? Detecto’s 1001 and 1002 Mechanical Bakers Dough Scales are available in capacities of 5 or 8 kg and 8 or 16 lbs, with or without a seamless easy-to-clean plastic scoop to suit a variety of weighing needs. Featuring USDA-approved white oven-baked enamel and counterweight sets, these models provide an economical package without any sacrifice to long-term, accurate use.
Why Prime USA Scales? As digital scale experts, we have years of experience helping loyal customers acquire the right scales for their needs. Because we focus on durability and longevity, we offer quality-built USA-made scales that will last for years to come — and we never charge for shipping!
- Reliable, Accurate, & Durable Scale
- 9″ / 229mm diameter plates
- Includes Weight Set for Baker’s Applications
- Most precise measurements with balance weights
- Scale is approved for USDA use
- Steel Pivots, V-Shaped bearings, and USA Made
- Easy to clear after use
- Optional Scoop
- Includes 1 Year Warranty
Baked Enamel Models:
- 100TB – 16 lb with scoop / 16 oz x 1/4 oz
- 1001TBNS – 16 lb without scoop / 16 oz x 1/2 oz
- 1001TBKG – 8 kg with scoop / 500g x 5 g
- 1001T2B – 8 kg without scoop / 32 oz x 1/2 oz
- 1001T2BNS – 16 lb without scoop / 32 oz x 1/2 oz
- 1002TB – 8 lb with scoop / 16 oz x 1/4 0z
- 1002TBNS – 8 lb without scoop / 16 oz x 1/4 oz
- 1002TBKG – 5 kg with scoop / 500 g x 5 g