- Indicator has a large LCD backlight for use in any conditions. The large screen allows for easy to read weight from any location in the room. The full numeric keypad makes it an easy working experience.
- Defender series is constructed with a durable stainless steel platter to handle harsh industrial environments. The indicator is mounted in front. Scale is NTEP approved, Canada certified, and legal-for-trade.
- Features a variety of application modes and high storage capacity for flexibility. Indicator supports a 50,000 item recall library and 1,000 user profiles which can be downloaded or uploaded for easy set-up. Included with the indicator is the Micro SD Card. The GLP or GMP output capability allows for time and date tracing.
- Features many connectivity options for data transfer and storage. Data can be stored onto a Micro SD card. Data output available via built-in RS232. Optional upgrade features include a second RS-232, RS-485, USB device, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, Analog Output and/or discrete I/O with relays.
- Capacity: 500 lb (250 kg)
- Readability: .02 lb (10g)
- Max Display Resolution: 1:25,000
- NTEP Capacity Certified: 250 lb x 0.05 lb
- Minimum Average Piece Weight: 0.25g
- Internal Count Resolution: 1:500,000
- Lineratity & Repeatability: +-2 divisions
- Indicator: TD52XW
- Pan Construction: Stainless steel
- Body: Powder coated steel base
- Load cell: Aluminum w/ silicon (Protects from moisture)
- Overload Protection: 150%
- Stabilization: 1 second
- Operating Temp: 14F to 104F (-10C to 40C)
- Platform Size: 24″ x 24″
- Unit Weight: 33 lb
- NTEP Approved (Legal for trade)