CAS Transit Series Portable Platform Scales
Portable Platform Scale
Convenient portable weighing platform, tubular design and four point overload protection, carbon or 304 stainless steel construction, two heavy duty capacities – 500 & 1,000 lbs, weigh or count, AC or battery operated, LCD or LED displays, fixed wheel or swivel wheel models.
- Convenient portable weighing platform
- Easily move in any work area
- Tubular design and four point overload protection will provide years of dependable service
- Carbon or 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Two Heavy Duty Capacities – 500 & 1,000 lbs
- Extremely Versatile –
- Weigh or Count
- AC or Battery Operated
- LCD or LED Displays
- Fixed wheel or swivel wheel models
Rugged & Durable – The CAS Transit Series is manufactured with tubular steel construction for strength and four point overload protection for accuracy and durability.
The multi-point bumper system protects the scale from shock loading and holds the platform securely in place while allowing for easy removal for cleaning, calibration, or service.
Versatile – Match your portable platform scale to one of our battery operated indicators for the ultimate portable weighing system.
OSHA Orange Safety Handle Grips Easy to grip OSHA orange safey handle gr ips al low simple transport in your work environment. Ensures easy turning and mobility
Swivel Wheels – The CAS Transit Series Swivel Wheel Models (TR-CW/TR-SW) glide smoothly across any type floor for easy portablility. Easily turn in any direction to help speed up your workflow.
- TR-C Models feature four poly bonded 4 inch wheels.
- TR-S Models feature four 4 inch USDA/FDA approved Aqualite wheels
- TR-CW Models features two fixed and two swivel poly bonded 4 inch wheels
- TR-SW Models features two fixed 4 inch and two swivel 5 inch USDA/FDA approved Aqualite wheels
All wheels contain roller bearings and grease fittings for long lasting performance.PLATFORM OPTIONS
- Locking 4″ poly bonded swivel wheels with roller bearings (TR-CW Models Only)
- Locking 5″ USDA/FDA approved Aqualite white plastic swivel wheels with roller bearings (TR-SW Models Only)
- Stainless steel cover for harsh environments & corrosive materials (TR-C/CW Models, Standard for TR-S/SW Models)
- Structural tubular Type 314 Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless steel and “FM” approved load cells
Have Questions? Call us now: (800) 917-7205OR Contact Us
My Personal Guarantee:
• easy to setup
• easy to use
• easy replacement parts
• easy calibration/phone support
• easy warranty support
• 30 day money back guarantee
• lowest price guarantee