Cardinal Scale’s USA-made mobile Weight Wrangler group animal scales provide a self-contained NTEP legal-for-trade weighing system that can be used on any firm surface with up to a 5% grade. The livestock scales include an integral air pump to easily lift and lower the trailer’s air bag suspension. The rubberized component deck and steel cattle pen enclosure with dual gates are all suspended at four points within a mobile base frame. The Weight Wrangler can weigh groups of cattle up to 3-8 head at a time (15,000 lb capacity). The scale includes a weight indicator, ticket printer, and battery.
- Completely Self-Contained NTEP Approved (legal for trade)
- Portable Animal weighing with Mobile Trailer
- Mobile Scales with Wheels & Also Portable Scales with Lower Frame for Transport
- Includes Weight Indicator, Ticket Printer, & Battery
- Weighing Groups of Cattle up to 3-8 Head at a Time
- X-Lug Rubber Livestock Floor Included Standard for Livestock Stability and Assurance
- Scales Come Full Assembled
- X-Lug Flooring: the livestock industry standard rubber floor for cattle handling
- Open Spacing between X-Lug Floor Boards: this allows for easy wash out of scale after use. Other Mobile and livestock scales are a corrugated metal floor with a cover rubber mat, allowing livestock sewage to be trapped which leads to extensive rust damage.
- Trailer Tires: the industry standard 15″ trailer tire with load rating “D”.
- Semi Grade aibad suspension: provides smooth towing and handling during transportation
- Heavy duty panels and bows: 3 bows are placed on 18-ft models, and cardinal scale’s panel construction is the heaviest in the industry for mobile and portable livestock scales.
- Ease of Maintenance: easy access to load cells, wiring, and the airline permits fast and easy repairs.
- Metal T-strip: located on the end of the weighbridge, this strip utilizes a metal angle with a cleat. This ensures cattle hooves aren’t caught between the lower frame and the weighbridge. Other manufacturers use a rubber T-stripe that offers lower protection against this type of accident.
- Heavy-duty bumper plates: Competitors use the load cell tower as a bumper plate, while Cardinal Scale uses an extra-thick plate that bolts onto the load cell tower (1/2″ thick).
- Tail light: Come standard for Cardinal Scale, while competitors only offer this as an optional add-on. Tail lights on the LSM are hard-wired inside the battery box, so there’s no plug to work loose. Also, the trail light wiring is run inside the lower frame, so this makes for faster setup. On Competitors’ scales, the user has to remove the external lights and wiring before they can start using the scale.
- Load Cell Junction Box: Located inside the battery box for ease of adjustment. In Competitors scales, the load cell junction box is located inside the lower frame.
- Self-adjusting electric brakes: provides ease of maintenance. Competitors use manual adjustable electric brakes.
- Adjustable hitch height: only Cardinal Scale offers an adjustable height hitch, while other manufacturers use a standard hitch.
- The Scale Comes Full Assembled: this ensures a quick start-up so the scale is ready for work as soon as it’s delivered.
- Dual latch option: provides a more secure latching, especially useful when cattle are bumping against the gates.
- Heavy-duty trailing arm: industry-standard designed trailing arm, which is also the heaviest and best trailing arm on the market.
- Size: 13′ L x 7′ 4″ W x 8′ 2″ H
- Capacity: 15,000 lb
- Accuracy: 5 lb
- Single Axle
- Shipping Weight: 3,630 lb
- Wrangler Brochure
- Wrangle Scale Advantages
- Livestock Scale GuideWeight
- Best In Class Brochure
- Wrangle Cattle Scale Flyer
- Certificate of Conformance 16-042