- Ergonomic Mechanical Design: The latest AS R2 Plus analytical balance features spacious weighing chamber, and the open-door clearance facilitates easy access to the weighing pan. With this it is possible to use laboratory glassware of various sizes. New aluminum base is a guarantee for weighing system stability.
- Dual-Click system allows tool-free assembly and disassembly of the weighing chamber, and a special design of guides for weighing chamber panes (no rims) makes keeping the device clean convenient. Innovative construction solutions increase balance durability and reliability in long-term operation.
- Levelling System: Standard AS R2 Plus balances are equipped with a levelling device located at the front of the weighing chamber, which facilitates level control. Levelling operation is now simplified and easier due to the reduced quantity of adjustable supporting points (2 points).
- Intuitive Operation: Balances are equipped with LCD display ensuring clear presentation of the weighing result. Direct access to functions and databases is possible via the following keys:
- Database – direct access to databases,
- Function – direct access to basic functions,
- F1-F4 – programmable function keys and menu navigation keys.
- AS R2 Plus: analytical balances signal operated working mode, computer connection, weighing and service functions via pictograms. The quantity of displayed weighing units is also expanded. Dedicated status bar enables display of additional messages, e.g. product name, tare value. Real-time mass measurement is presented using bar graph.
- Internal Adjustment: Modernized internal adjustment system guarantees accurate indications in extremely unfavorable conditions.
- Data Protection: Access to valuable information is possible after logging. The administrator manages the data access configuration.
- Alibi Memory: Data safety is ensured by the Alibi memory integrated into AS R2 Plus balances, which enables record of up to 100,000 weighings. Alibi guarantees continuity of data collection over a long period of time.
- Databases: The information system is based on 5 databases, which allows several users to work with several product databases, and the registered weighing results can be subject to further analysis. The data is registered in 5 databases:
- Operators (up to 10 users),
- Products (up to 1,000 products),
- Weighing’s (up to 5,000 weighings),
- Tares (up to 100 tares),
- Alibi memory (up to 100,000 weighings).
- Communication Interfaces: The functionality of AS R2 plus balances can be expanded using the following communication interfaces: USB-A, USB-B, RS 232, Wi-Fi® (option).
- Under-pan weighing: Weighing balance will allow under-pan weighing at any time. All you need to do is just to order a dedicated hook.
- Innovative construction solutions increase balance durability and reliability in long-term operation.
- Balances are equipped with LCD display ensuring clear presentation of the weighing result.
- Extra function key
- Additional information line
- Grill pan
- Ergonomic Mechanical Design
- Levelling System
- USB at the Balance Front
- Internal Calibration
- Model: AS 220.R2 PLUS
- Maximum Capacity [Max]: 220g
- Minimum Load: 10 mg
- Readability [d]: 0.1 mg
- Verification Scale Interval [e]: 1 mg
- Tare Range: -220 g
- Standard Repeatability [5% Max]: 0.07 mg
- Standard Repeatability [Max]: 0.08 mg
- Standard Minimum Weight (USP): 140 mg
- Standard Minimum Weight (U=1%, k=2): 14 mg
- Permissible Repeatability [5% Max]: 0.09 mg
- Permissible Repeatability [Max]: 0.1 mg
- Linearity: ±0,2 mg
- Stabilization Time: 2s
- Adjustment: Internal (Automatic)
- OIML Class: I
- Leveling System: Manual
- Display: LCD (backlit)
- Protection Class: IP 43
- Weighing Pan Dimensions: ø100 mm
Included with Scale:
- Weighing Pan
- Weighing Pan Shield
- Centring Ring
- Bottom Cover
- Power Supply
- Fabric Dust Cover
- 2×USB-A (interchangeable)
- Wi-Fi (option)
- Power Supply: Adapter: 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz 0.6A; 12V DC 1.2A
- Balance: 12 – 15V DC 0.4A max
- Operating temperature: +10 to +40 °C
- Percent Weighing
- Parts Counting
- Peak Hold
- Under-pan weighing
- GLP Procedures
- Animal Weighing
- Density Determination