The iJack motorized pallet jack with built in scale. This is your ideal solution for weighing, moving, and to track materials as they travel through the warehouse. Eliminating steps in your handling process can improve operational efficiencies that will add up to higher profits. Every second counts!
Capacity & Maneuverability
iJack-26 & 40’s compact and robust design makes it a perfect choice for navigating tight areas and tackling heavy-duty warehouse applications. It contains the capacity to lift, move, and weigh equipment up to 2,600 lb or 4,000 lbs. With a Prime USA Scales system in place, you have the perfect weigh-on-the-go equipment for store deliveries, lift-gate delivery fees, warehousing, retail, etc.
Completely Wireless & Bluetooth (iJack40)
Are you tired of using wired material handling equipment to be faster and more efficient? The iJack-40 is completely wireless and built with advanced Bluetooth technology. In addition, it connects with the RAVAS Weights APP and various other media devices to provide you with real-time data results on the fly. Available on both Android and iOS.
The iJack-26 & 40 uses Second Generation Drive Technology and DC Motor Brushes to provide power and sufficiency. In addition, it’s Ergonomic-Friendly, allowing operators to move loads quickly and safely with limited manpower.
First Mobile Weighing Electric Pallet Jack
Acquiring and utilizing the iJack-26 & 40 gives you leverage over the rest of your competition by being able to take advantage of a faster, more robust, and more durable weighing pallet jack. The iJack is the first large electric weighing pallet jack on the market. This industry innovator will allow you to weigh and move stock on the go and save time and money.
- Lifts Up to 2,600 lb (iJack 26) or 4,000 lb (iJack 40)
- Capture Weight & Share Data Wirelessly
- Easy to Install, Easy to Calibrate, & Easy to Charge
- Built-in Scale & bluetooth enabled onboard indicator
- Powered by Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Effortlessly Lift & Drive with Handle Controls
- Ergonomic Design Improves Productivity & Safety
- Easily Navigate Tight Corners
- Model iJack-26 with 2,600 lb capacity x 5 lb
- Model iJack-40 with 4,000 lb capacity x 5 lb
- iJack-26 Forks Dimensions: 27” OAW x 45.25” OAL Standard
- iJack-40 Fork Dimensions: 27” OAW x 46” OAL Standard
- iJack-26 Forks Maximum Elevation of 7.5”
- iJack-40 Maximum Elevation of 7.75”
- Hydraulics: DC Pump & Chrome Plated Cylinder, DC Pump & Chrome Plated Cylinder
- Connectivity: Bluetooth or WiFi Connectivity
- Lithium-ion battery
- Brakes: Electromagnetic Brakes
- Tires: Drive: 8.3” x 2.8” Polyurethane/Load: 2.4” x 3.1” Polyurethane, Drive: 8.3” x 2.8” Polyurethane/Load: 2.9” x 3.5” Polyurethane
- iJack 26 unit weight: 270 lb
- iJack 40 unit weight: 375 lb
- NTEP Approved (Legal for Trade)